Saturday, March 06, 2010

Just a glimpse of Humboldt



Here's a fantastic video of some of my favorite places and favorite people in Humboldt County. The beautiful girl on the horse is my daughter! This is a promotional movie for Humboldt that includes all kinds of wines, cheeses, grass fed beef, etc. I was asked to be in it too, but I had a trip to Hawaii planned at the same time they were going to be doing the filming! Bummer. My only chance at fame!! I was to be the mom in the scene of the family barbecue where the gal combs the little girl's hair!! Hope you enjoy seeing the beauty of the Northcoast of California as much as I enjoy living here! These images are filmed at one of my most favorite spots in the county. Absolutely beautiful in the spring time!


The Famous Imagio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment