Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Ranch on Salmon Creek

I figure instead of posting a whole new blog about what the family and I did yesterday, I could just link on over to my pals, TJ and Mark's blog to share the fun we all had New Year's Day. I know it's just flat out lazy and possibly even plagiarizing, but none less, here it is! I have added a few of my own photos here to fill in and add my own touch to the post! After all of that cow wranglin' we headed inside for mismosas and a rousing game of Tripoly!
http://theranchonsalmoncreek.blogspot.com/2010/01/images-of-new-years-day.html










A country boy at heart!!







My young 'uns!
the tres amigos




















Thanks, friends, for offering such a warm welcome to a new year!!


























Surveying the herds










Blue moon over SoHum

No comments:

Post a Comment