Thursday, March 13, 2008

Teens .... Home Alone

So I pick up my camera one day to take some photos and I find all these crazy pictures of my teens and some of their friends having a good time while I am away from the nest (no doubt buying groceries to restock).














First they raid the Kitchen and cook up whatever remnants of food they can find. .



















Then while their food is cooking or whatever, they run around like crazies



















Glad that it's only Mountain Dew that they are drinking!





















Then they break out the steel pans.... and dance!














and of course, they eat.


Reminds me of the book, the Cat in the Hat.

2 comments:

  1. Man! that Seth can really dance! And Molly is a drummer?? Maybe you need a series of video cameras throughout the house! I see a new reality show in the making.mark

    ReplyDelete