Friday, January 09, 2009

Axis & Allies

So for a gift this year my boys only wanted one thing. A Board game. Hey, now. I'm good with that. Little did I know that it would cost me $80! Apparently this is the super-duper collectors edition of the game called Axis and Allies. It is a WW2 strategy game. The board for this game takes up nearly the entire surface of my dining room table! It has something like 1000 pieces. The boys have 2 other versions of the game that involve the Pacific and European theaters of WW2. They play these games all the time. In addition to having and hosting Halo parties, they host A & A parties at our house. They will typically invite 3 or 4 guys over and then spend the entire afternoon eating junk food and drinking energy drinks.


C'Bean is multi-tasking here. Or should I say multi-"texting"

Sometimes it takes them as long to set the game up as it does to play!

Lots of strategy involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment