Friday, February 13, 2009

Long Hours Indoors

With the weather turning to from a sunny, warm January to a cold, damp February, we have had to stay indoors more than I would like to. Outside the thunder pounds and the rain pours as the ground is saturated in a heavy winter storm.
So, I visit my little grandbabies. I can't think of a better way to spend my indoor hours than to snuggle up in the rocking chair with a little bundle of baby on my lap!


Jo and I enjoyed Little Miss Tally while momma took a much needed nap.
Back at home, ACJ helped me with the dishes.

Love the little tip toes!


Little mister decided that he wanted to get in on the "fun" as well. When does dishwashing change from being fun water play to a dutiful chore? Perhaps it is the nuance of it all that keeps the grandkids so entertained!

After chores comes tea time with Dad and G'pa. Hard to tell just who is having the most fun here!

When the tea is done we play some more. ACJ has fun with Jo's ipod at Friday Nights in Ferndale.

No comments:

Post a Comment