Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Close the Window!


This is the treat that my cat brought to me this evening. She was so proud of herself. Thank God it was very dead when she brought it in the house! I am forever going to keep my window closed! I don't care how much freedom she wants to sleep on my bed and go in and out the window all night. Can you imagine what would happen if she had brought this in alive!!! I don't even want to think about it! Last spring, in the very wee hours of the morning, she brought a live mouse into my bedroom. I woke up to her scurrying around the room playing with the poor thing! I made Gus get out of bed to try to catch the darn thing. We spent the next 45 minutes trying to capture it to throw it outside. Finally after completely tearing our room apart, we were able to catch it and get rid of it. EEEWWW! I feel nauseous just thinking about this thing. I am so glad he found it before I did. I certainly wouldn't want to step on that in the middle of the night!
I think I need a vacation....... Maybe to the pacific shores of Mexico....hmmmm.
I think I shall.
Maybe even get a couple of friends to go, too.....

1 comment:

  1. That is a rat! I used to have a pet one that looked just like that. Poor little thing! LOL

    ReplyDelete