Saturday, June 21, 2008

Morning Dew


Lately I've been trying to walk more when I need to do errands or get a coffee or grab some groceries. I have been trying to do my part in using less gas and not driving so much. We have a big truck, so I don't like to fire it up unless I absolutely have to. I guess this is one of the benefits of living in town. The view out of my bedroom window is serene and picturesque, even though there are houses and neighboring yards in it. I can see all the way to the ocean from here. It's a very comforting view to me because I usually am in bed when I look at it! One morning after a rainy late spring night, I got up early to capture some delicate scenes in my garden that I miss when I don't get up early.





After finding this tower of snails I realized that might be the cause of some of my disappearing plants in my containers. The rest of the snail family didn't make it into the photograph, but they are making their way up the stalk of this iris.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that photo of the pretty, domesticated, delicate flowers advertising themselves as WILDFLOWERS! Great shot.

    ReplyDelete