Saturday, June 07, 2008

Wedding bells


The date today is 6-7-8. I heard the church bell ring several times today to signify that there were at least a couple of weddings! Every time someone gets married at the church, the bell tolls in celebration to announce the happy occasion. I love living in a small town! Though our small town is growing, it still has the home town feel that I love. We had a street faire today on Main St. The street was closed for several blocks and all sorts of folks came out to sell their "stuff."
This was the annual citywide yard sale day as well. I used great restraint and didn't spend more than $5. I also didn't get in my car and drive around looking for more sales around town. So I felt I did my part in conserving gas and maintaining my budget! Besides, most of us have too much stuff anyway~

No comments:

Post a Comment