Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Rags


I know I didn't need another cat. I know kittens can be a lot of work. I know all these things. But she was just so dang cute. As soon as I picked her up her motor began to purr as she snuggled against my neck. I mean, just look at that face! It just begs to be loved!

My other cats are mortified. How could you?, they cry. There has been lots of hissing and dissing, but eventually they are getting used to the new roommate. Every once in a while I even catch them playing together.

You can just see the disgust in this guy's face. You did what??? Does that actually mean I have to share the foot of the bed with her? And the afghan? Please.
The grand babies are a little shy of her. I think it's the razor sharp kitten claws that keep them at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment